Reformer Pilates at J Fitness
Reformer Pilates aims to better back health, flexibility and body awareness all while developing a stronger core. You will achieve better posture and coordination as you move your body through a full range of motion helping develop a strong core and back. Pilates utilizes movements that elongate and strengthen the body improving muscle elasticity and joint mobility. Let us help retrain your body to move in a safer and more efficient motion. Reformer Pilates is great for injury recovery, good posture and overall health. Classes are extremely flexible with modifications to allow for a range of difficulty from beginner to advance.
Pilates Group Class Schedule & Rates
1 Class - $20 Must be used within 30 days
4 Pkg - $75 Must be used within 30 days
10 Pkg - $160 Must be used within 60 days
15 Pkg - $185 Must be used within 60 days
Private - $55 Must be used within 30 days
Buddy Semi Private = 2 Participants | $40 each (Must be used within a 30 days)
Guests - An additional $15 Day Pass fee per session applies for all non-members.
For Reformer Pilates inquiries or to schedule a class, please call the J Fitness Welcome Desk at 305.271.9000 x284
Pilates Policies & Procedures
- Reformer Pilates Sessions - No Refunds, Non Transferable
- Reservations for Class, Private or Buddy Session can be made up to 7 days in advance
- Cancellations not made within 24 hours prior to scheduled session may result in sessions lost.
- Payments for sessions lost will not be refunded or credited towards other sessions or services.
- Reformer Pilates Studio is open only for classes, private and buddy sessions with JCC appointed instructors.
The Pilates Studio will be locked and not accessible unless a JCC appointed instructor is present,
running a JCC approved session.
- Members ages 13-15 must have a parent present to take a session
- All registrations and payments must be made through Mindbody
- Non-members must pay a $15 day pass in addition the session fee at time of registration
- Registered participants who do not check in 15 minutes prior to their scheduled session
may be considered to have abandoned their session and may result in session lost
- Proper fitness class etiquette including use of proper language and behavior is expected at all times.
Failure to follow these simple guidelines may result in discipline up to and including the termination
of the participant’s ability to use our facility and/or membership.
- All cellphones are to be silenced and/or put on vibrate prior to entering the Pilates studio
- Proper fitness attire including the use of non marking soled footwear is required.
No street clothes are allowed. Shirts must be worn at all times. Participants not
wearing the proper attire may be required to forfeit their scheduled session.
- The Alper JCC has the final say in any and all dispute resolution