Hover over date to see available events:
What Makes Us Special?
• Unique 23 acre campus with 15,000 sq. ft. air-conditioned gymnasium
• Outdoor chilled/heated 25 yard pool
• Three age-appropriate playgrounds
• Computer lab
• Fully equipped art and ceramics studio
• Professional theater
• Seven hard surface tennis courts
• Teaching kitchen
• Two dance/fitness studios
• Staff are all trained in safety, behavior management, conflict resolution, and group dynamics
• Strong sense of community through facilitating relationships that last a lifetime
• Social and emotional growth that our campers experience and life skills that they take away
• Jewish values that are common across many religions give our campers a deeper connection to our culture, values, and traditions
• Building Jewish identity
• Hands-on Judaism through art, music, dance and drama
• Jewish values
• Ruach - extraordinary spirit led by Israeli counselor
• Shlichim, Israeli counselors
• Weekly Shabbat programs
• Mitzvah program (Good Deeds)
• Weekly Special Events
• Weekly Theme Dress Up Days
• Tzofim Israeli Souts
• July 4th All Camp BBQ
• Israel Day
• Maccabia (Color War)
JCC Summer Camp strives to create the most inclusive and supportive environment for children of all abilities. We enthusiastically welcome children and teens with developmental disabilities and/or physical challenges in all camp programs. Children in the inclusion program may have accommodations made and receive special assistance from a facilitator. All applicants must complete an individualized assessment to determine whether the program will meet the needs of each prospective camper. For more info, contact Camp Director and Inclusion Director Nikki Fernandez at 305.271.9000 x273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not Jewish? No problem!
Whether you are Jewish, Jew-ish, and/or just want to be part of a community that is open to everyone, we're #YourJEveryDay!