Kidz Corner is a fun, supervised spot for kids (Grades 1-7) to hang while their parents work out at the J, and yet another way we’re adding value to your membership in 2017! Featuring foosball, pool, video games, ping pong, basketball hoops, games, and more!
Kidz Corner Hours:
Monday - Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Located off the courtyard between buildings 4 & 5
JCC Members: Free
Guests (with Fitness Center Guest Pass): $6 per child, per hour.
Kidz Corner Policies & Procedures
- Parents must sign in at Fitness Welcome Desk to obtain a pass to Kids Corner.
- Parents must sign their child in and out of Kidz Corner on the sign-in/sign-out sheet.
- Parents must be on the JCC campus at all times while their child is in Kidz Corner, and the supervisor must be notified of their locations.
- Children must be in grades 1-7 to participate in Kidz Corner.
- Children are admitted on a first come, first serve basis up to 12 children.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of children and to refuse to admit children in poor health.
- There is a two-hour maximum time slot per child.
- Parents must keep cell phones on them at all times in case of an emergency
- Parents must show ID when picking up children.
For more information, please contact the Fitness Center Welcome Desk